Blough's Automotive has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Somerset, PA.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Blough's Automotive's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I guess I'm not the only one who broke down on the PA Turnpike!! LOL Well, Blough's Automotive to the rescue! I received fast and friendly, and most importantly, HONEST service! It wasn't as bad or expensive as I originally thought. Jason and Jake (their pet dog) replaced a burned out AC belt. They could've overcharged me, but they didn't!! Happy Holidays, Blough's guys!!!